Request an Official DU Transcript
Official DU transcripts are processed through our online system.
Request a copy of your Official Davenport Transcript
Request an Unofficial Transcript
An unofficial transcript is a comprehensive record of your academic progress, including transfer courses, credit earned by exam, and earned degrees. However, unofficial transcripts do not contain the Registrar’s signature or University seal and cannot be released to a third party.
Student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only to the student with student's written authorization or photo identification, in accordance with Davenport University policy.
Three ways to request an unofficial transcript
1. Immediate access to unofficial transcripts is available to current students, graduates and students who attended Davenport University within the last 3 years through Self-Service Banner. A student must be in good financial standing for this option.
- Instructions for obtaining an unofficial transcript can be viewed 在这里.
- If you need to reset your password or have any difficulties logging in, please call 1-877-899-1499.
2. Students may go into any Davenport University campus to request their unofficial transcript (photo identification required). Records prior to 1983 are not available using this method.
3. Complete this form that can be faxed, mailed or emailed to the Registrar’s Office. All requests must have the student’s handwritten signature. Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
Send a High School Transcript to DU
Students must provide an official copy of their high school transcripts for their file at Davenport University. All transcripts must be sent from the originating schools directly to the Davenport University Registrar's Office. Request an official copy of your high school transcript
Send a College Transcript to DU
Students must provide an official copy of their college transcripts for their file at Davenport University. All transcripts must be sent from the originating schools directly to the Davenport University Registrar's Office.
Request an official copy of your college transcript from any/all regionally accredited colleges.
ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE SENT TO THE DAVENPORT UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR:Davenport University
6191 Kraft Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Electronic transcripts can be sent to Davenport University directly from the school to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org